Re: The Gig Rack

Cool! That seems to be an interesting product! I especially like their
"Variations"; it seems to draw on channel-strips or patches in
Logic/Mainstage, but is hopefully smoother for direct switching. THey
didn't mention scaling on the site, but I can't imagine they won't
have that as well. Richie Hawtin had a guy build him a similar
solution for Live in Max4Live; a way to take snapshots of everything
as you go and then return to any of those snapshots (total recall of
all parameters in all plugins and host mixer). Logelloop goes a bit
further by offering seamless morphing between snapshots (for all
looper and plugin parameters including mixer), that can sound really
cool when applied to speed/pitch-shift of live loops.

Kick their beta asses to get it out soon, Luca!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
www.boysen.se