Re: RC505 bumps , whats the best har

Dear Rick,
Thank you for this very valuable advice, I noticed this to in the past. It
did not happen this time, I do have the last firmware available for the
Boss RC505, so this is clearly a design flaw, which started with the
3/30/300 series.
I think Roland ingeniers thought they had a good idea applying automatic
crosfade at loop boundaries, and, well, they were wrong.
Best,
JPR