Re: Updating LP1 Help

We used to have SO much more fun with these back in the day…

On Aug 19, 2018, at 19:34, tedkillian <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:

Mr. Anthony Wiench,

There is no one to take you off of this list (once you’ve subscribed)
except yourself.

The original owner/operator died years ago and there is nobody home but us
LD chickens (the remaining members of the list).

To unsubscribe, send an mail with the word “unsubscribe" in both the
subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

        <Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com>

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your
unsubscribe request to:

        <Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com>

Good bye and good luck.