Loopingdevices for sale...

I've got some equipment for sale thought I'd give you guys first option on
it.

Lexicon Jamman with 32 sec memory, footswitch and manual
-    £400 ($600us)
Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro with footswitch and full memory and manual  -
£600 ($900us)
(2 available)
All items in great condition and have been well looked after and never used
in a gig situation.

I am based in the UK but will consider shipping to USA as I travel there a
lot.
Email me direct please, the group gets clogged up enough right?
Graham Pattison.