RE: Looper development and production costs?

Actually, the rather odd color of the EDP has prompted lots of people to
ask me what it was- it really stands out among the black/white/silver of
most rack devices. And LEDs that can be 3 different colors!! How cool!
A rather late suggestion for the EDP update would be to get the LEDs to
randomly blink different colors, in and out of sequence, for no apparent
reason. If you want people to stop and look at it in a store, that
should work.

Trace Elliot prolly has a lot of that black and green paint laying
around also.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com