Re: Mobius part 2

You know, I love this list.  Man I'm soaking it all up
and loving every word.  I'm on a lot of lists but this
is by FAR the best overall group in terms of just
knowledgable, smart and nice people.  Krispen, I feel
like I'm on a very similar path as you and it's nice
that you're up in front.  As much as I cringed when
you had issues with your vsts, I took it all in and
it's been a tremendous help.   Per, you're part of the
"Lewis and Clark" expedition (Early American explorers
to our non American pals.  Who explored Sweden?  I
have no idea... I should ;) ) that's helping my
"Louisinia Purchase"

Thanks again kids.

Mark