Re: JamMan upgrades

Matthew F. McCabe wrote:

> >> I told him about our list and he said for anyone interested in these
> >>JamMan tweaks to email him at <bsellon@lexicon.com>  so he can see how
>much
> >>interest and support is there for these mods and also to keep us
>posted on
> >>their progress

You know, there is one tweak I would be very interested in: either
playing my loops backwards, or being able to have a backwards sample
loop.

I figure that there must be a way to do this using a sequencer/drum
machine/whatever, but the whole reason I like my JamSter is that I don't
have to mess with that.

Am I missing something here?

Trev