RE: From Mr. Onion to Me

This was great poetry. very deep.
so does he smoke? haha
Kim's gonna jump soon man, i can feel it.
so i just bought a DL4

      it's great

This is from a member of this group, sent directly to me...
Keep on using my clear thinking looping peer!

"Paul,

I do not read much of lists.
I do not get high in an illegal drug sense.
A major reason I feel people on the list are against you is not because of
the defense of drugs but simply because nobody likes someone who is
closed-minded, thinks they are so fucking right, looks down on people
because
they do things you do not like, and so on. I don't care if you are a
teacher,
who gives a fuck? I just think you are an asshole for for thinking you are
so
right about a subject. You been there? Great, fuck you and you're dead
relatives! I know plenty of people on drugs, with different results. Of
course you don't care, you probably laugh at messages like this because you
are so stuck on yourself. You are the one with the problems. I'll tell it
you're face. You're drug is you're own self-absorbed pride.
I do not have to make a list of great creative people (musicians, artists,
directors, poets, authors, etc.) to prove my point of the actual value of
drugs to SOME people, I am sure you know plenty yourself.
You think you know all the answers? Than you're just further away from the
truth motherfucker!
I do not feel most of the people who responded to you are offended, I think
they just feel sorry for you.
It is people like you why I rarely read list groups."

That was so loving and thoughtful and sweet.