Re: TC Electronics Fireworx

Now I solved the "sequencer" question, it's a pre-set named so! And
this pre-set sounds like a horrible synth sequence!  Except for that
I'm finding the Fireworx very useful, both for studio mixing and live
looping performance. I guess it fits best before a looper so you can
build music on-the-fly by looping your instrument through different
Fireworx settings. With a flute you can get both a fat bass sound and
cosmic pads, as well as some freaky lead sounds (vocoder, chord,
whammy pedal). it's a good thing that you can patch so many
controllers to different parameters. Have to check the vocoder more...

per