looper ableton beginner - foot pedal?

Title: Re: Rang III reviews
Hello,
I have a performance in around 3 weeks in front of a lot people... and I am thinking about using ableton looper. Could anyone recommend me a good foot pedal that is easy to use and has the basic functions???

And also i have some questions:

I have done some live loop sessions while simultaneously recording in arrangement view , and I wanted to export the audio, but the audio did not export the sound coming from looper, only from the recorded track which did not include the layered loops. how come it's so complicated? does anyone know how to export looper's sound???

and also this has not much to do with looping... but is there way to edit samples in ableton without using an external editor program...? I haven't figured that out.

I am still a beginner but I'm diving in!

thank you,
Nadia

--
---