Re: Ridiculous Echoprice & software upgrade

>Pass me the vasoline; if I have to get screwed, at least LET IT FEEL
>GOOD!

Yeah, this price increase pretty much excludes me from getting a plex, and
there's just no way I can get one in the next month, Damn. The worst part
of this is that a friend is loaning me his 'plex for a couple of weeks to
try it out, now I'll get hooked on it, and do something stupid with my
credit card...

on another subject, does anyone have any experience with the cheapo
samplers that Roland, Yamaha, and (I think) Akai are coming out with? I'm
putting together a portable MIDI/looping rig for touring, based around a
Roland mc-303 drum machine/sequencer, an SCI 6-trak analog synth, and the
Jamman. LXP-5 and an ancient ADA 2-second delay. I have 1 more input
available, and these tiny samplers sound like they'd fit in the gig-bag,
and my currently constrained budget.

Dave Trenkel, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: improv@peak.org
self promotional web-site: http://www.peak.org/~improv/
"A squid eating dough in a polyethelene bag is fast
and bulbous, got me?"
                                     -Captain Beefheart