Re: 16 second delay problem

The EH-16 was pricey when it was new ($799 is what I recall, back in the
early '80's).  All the EH reissues have been pricey, so there's no reason
believe that the 16sec delay wouldn't also be pricey.  And I'd say that the
demand for the EH-16 is very slim ("What, no MIDI?  No stereo?  No
tap-tempo?!"), compared to wacko pedals for vintage-obsessed guitarists.

TH