Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

I checked out the Axon AX-100 at NAMM. If you use a pick, it's probably
the best choice of what's out there currently, but it can't track
fingerstyle playing at all, since their technology is based on reading
the transient from the pick attack. I was seriously considering buying
one, but my existing IVL Pitchrider tracks better than the Axon for my
style (not that it's all that great either). The only MIDI converter I
know of that's supposed to work for fingerstyle guitar is the Shadow
system that's designed for acoustics (aimed at nylon string players,
primarily).

George