LA Looping Fest

Hi LA loop people--
I spoke with Tony and his space is good for about 30 people--sound is not a
problem, but it's not really a great performance place--there's no
furniture, and it's not overlarge.  Also, from what I can tell, Steve isn't
in town until the following Saturday, and Tony's out of town that weekend
(and I have a job Fri and Sat nights, which makes it less attractive to
me).
It's not an either/or proposition, but those are the facts.  If we could do
it this Saturday (and I'd love to see Andre do his thing), that would be
best for me.  Or maybe during the week would be better . . . that's the
week
Tony is a "bachelor" . . . and Steve would be in town--
Gary