Re: Programming FCB1010 WAS: Re: MIDI Foot controllers?

  Paul, the mode you come up in is normal mode.  Here, you can press a
pedal to call up a preset.  If you want to program it, you hold down the
down pedal for three secs. or so, you'll then be in programming mode.  When
in programming mode, the first thing you'll program is whether or not you
want either of the jacks in the fcb to send a pulse for the preset you're
programming.  You do this by lighting or dimming the leds on either of the
first two pedals, by pressing either of them to toggle your choice.
  When you've set that, simply press the up pedal which will enter that
selection, and take you to the next level.
  Here, you now have the selections of pc, cc, or note messages to enable
or disable, or assign.
  By pressing each pedal to toggle it's led, you either enable or disable
it in the preset.  If you decide you want two pc msgs to be sent in your
preset, you simply light both leds of two of those pedals on the lower row.
  Does this make sense so far?
  OK, so let's say you want to now assign a value to one of those msgs,
which will be sent to your Repeater when you press the pedal of the preset
you're programming.  Remember, you have two pc pedals lit now.  So, you now
hold down one of those, and it's led will blink.  Now, press the up pedal,
and you'll be taken to the next level.  here, you'll assign a number for
that pc msg.  You do that by simply using the pedals to type it in.  Once
you do, press the up pedal again, and you'll now be right back where you
just were.  One of the values will now be set, so you'll now need to hold
down the other pc pedal to make it's led blink.  Once you do, again, press
up pedal.   type in the number you want, and press up again.
  If that's the only two messages you  want the fcb to send when you press
the pedal for your preset, then make sure all the other leds above the
pedals other than those two you want are dark, and then finally, hold down
the down pedal for three secs. or so to leave programming mode and return
to normal mode.
  Now, when you press the pedal of the preset you just programmed, two midi
msgs will be sent, they will be two pc msgs, with the number values you
just set.  -one for each msg.   Does this make sense?
  I hope this helps.  Have a wonderful evening...

Smiles,

Cara

At 03:20 PM 7/8/03 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.