OT: Earliest Music Gear I Went Ga-Ga Over

Following loosely along with the comments about earlier instruments
purchased at 60's/70's/et al prices, I remember two pieces of gear I fell
in
love with in the display window of Lomakin's Music in Pittsburgh, PA: a
Vox
guitar-organ and an original Maestro Echoplex. I ended up getting a bogus
echoplex (don't remember the brand) but it worked okay for its day. I
think
my nephew still has it (along with my first guitar, a Harmony electric). I
used to power the ax with a Bogen Challenger power amp through a speaker
that was either blown or defective but made a distorted sound similar to
Eric Braun's from the Iron Butterfly.

The Kahuna