Re: the Looper makers on this list (was: What's the best vocal looper to buy)

I assume it because everytime a new looper comes out 90% of this list
seems to be scratching their heads wondering why x or y was implemented
and z left out.  I would expect them NOT to make themselves know to some
extent-that way they don't influence the discussions.

Maybe it's high on their list, but given the types of products that have
come out in the past few years, I don't believe it.