Re: the Looper makers on this list (was: What's the best vocal looper to buy)

yes mike accepts phone calls and is very personable.
but that and actively responding to suggestions are 2 different things.

the Looperlative was BUILT for response action. the others are not so maybe it wasnt right of me to compare.
there is nothing the others can do unless ur fine with buying an new updated eprom and re-soldering.

if u have 2 EDP's then u have no excuse for not getting a Looperlative.

--Adrian Bartholomew
Quincy, IL
"Life rocks, when you don't give a damn about it."