Re: OT: selling via iTunes

Yeah, there's definitely some connection between Amazon and CD Baby, but
it may be that Amazon's affiliates are considering CD Baby as their
warehouse.. For example, I've never sent any of my CDs to Amazon, yet my
stuff is for sale there for a higher price than CD Baby.

Check this out:
<http://www.amazon.com/Rantai-Tim-Nelson/dp/B000GEU3YI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1215874909&sr=8-2>

This title is priced in a range from $13.95 to $39.99!!!!! They claim that
it's in stock and ready for shipment, but I know for sure I've never sent
them any, nor have they actually purchased them (yet?) from CD Baby. I'm
guessing they use software (Endica?) that scans CD Baby's inventory. I
doubt they'll sell many at that price...

-t-

ps: uh, if any of you actually want to buy any of my CDs, they're a LOT
cheaper directly from CD Baby...