Re: Any experienced Ableton users able to give me a hand?

brilliant...thanks mate...i would have never figured that out by myself!

i'll give it a go later on today and let you know how i get on

so is it possible to play a midi clip by sending it a pc message? i see you can either loop the clip or have a one shot....one step at a time, i guess!

sim