Re: looping with albeton live

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com>
wrote:
> yeah, i'd like to do the whole Live 8 & Max4Live upgrade from Live 6,
> but I just upgraded Logic Studio and I just don't have the bucks! If
> Live8 *included* M4L (and instruments as luscious as Logic Studio, and
> a great loop browser), it would be reasonable, but this is out of the
> park. It's very cool, but I think the Ableton stuff is very
> overpriced.

Unfortunately Ableton can't sell iPods and classy lappies to make up
for underpricing. I agree Max For Live is very tempting, but I don't
have the dough for it either. And since I'm a long time Cycling74
Pluggo owner I want to await word on the promised Pluggo owner M4L
discount that Cycling74 people have mentioned in interviews. No info
on that so far from Ableton's. But Cycling indeed discontinued Pluggo
in order to put enough man hours into M4L developing, so we Pluggoists
are still a sad bunch of losers in this circus. Hopefully they will
feel pity and through us something... ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com