Re: looping with albeton live

I have to draw the line Max for live. For the next few months, I have
to turn my attention to playing. I've spent so much time lately
getting the software where I need it. I need to play some music for a
while. I love tweaking, but it's not paying the bills.

Question for you Per. I agree the sync out feature on Mobius works
fantastic with MS. Is it possible to sync Playback with Mobius? Does
Playback send out midi clock and song start messages? The
documentation is not exactly clear with Mainstage.