Re: looping with albeton live

yeah, i'd like to do the whole Live 8 & Max4Live upgrade from Live 6,
but I just upgraded Logic Studio and I just don't have the bucks! If
Live8 *included* M4L (and instruments as luscious as Logic Studio, and
a great loop browser), it would be reasonable, but this is out of the
park. It's very cool, but I think the Ableton stuff is very
overpriced.

--
Warren
http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6679