Re: looping with albeton live

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Chris Sewell <lunamusic@mac.com> wrote:
> Question for you Per. I agree the sync out feature on Mobius works
>fantastic
> with MS. Is it possible to sync Playback with Mobius? Does Playback send
>out
> midi clock and song start messages? The documentation is not exactly
>clear
> with Mainstage.

Sync what way?

A) Syncing Mobius to Mainstage doesn't take any secret tricks. If
Mobius is set to follow host tempo it will sync just as any plug-in
does.

B) Syncing Mainstage to Mobius:
- Set Mobius to "Sync Mode = Out" (under its Synchronization tab)
- Set Mobius "Plugin Output Dvices: IAC Bus x" (make sure IAC Bus is
enabled in OSX/Applications/Utilities/AudioMIDIsetup)
- In Mainstage, select the box "Get TEMPO From MIDI Input" (in Edit
View at Concert level) and set the source Device to the IAC Bus you
told Mobius to send through.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se