Check out the brand new music video for "You"!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W7QnxUgGQPc

*Sent from my iPhone.*

On 2011-10-07, at 5:31 PM, todd reynolds <toddreyn@gmail.com> wrote:

I hope, when Bill Gates dies, and he most certainly will, that he'll be memorialized for all the money he's used to make the life a little better for those who struggle.  It is indeed in ways that Steve Jobs did not point his efforts to.  Bill Gates has done some pretty fantastic things and changed the world in similar ways even.  I do hope he gets his due, and before he's unable to enjoy it.  good thing to think about, Jean-Paul, thanks.