Re: livelooping. organic

Let me qualify that response to prevent any misconception that I am intentionally being obtuse:

That isn't to say finding names to identify one's work is easy, or that when faced with the question 'So, what do you do?' to answer in an oblique fashion; rather it is to say focusing on the result (the intent) and the ability to engage oneself in that focus and remain focused is what separates an artist from those who dabble in art. For an artist, it is the ability to shift techniques rapidly and maintain consistency in an approach when faced with the 'end wall' or 'limit' of an initial technique that is the determining factor between success and failure.

Tangentially speaking[writing]: sometimes its best to leave the titles to academia; othertimes it's not (as in pre-empt the academic elite with a description to work for- or even against.)

Either way, if it materializes art, than the process is a success, no matter what its called!

(For the record, I hear a difference between almost every music played before an audience and played in a studio. The exceptions are often the players that end up on my short list of 'favorites.')