Re: Creating Space

My favoriate way of creating more space when playing with someone who isn't allowing space is to just stop playing and stare at the floor.   After 5-10 minutes, depending on how oblivious the person is, it usually occurs to them that they have been playing by themselves all along.   At that point, if they stop, I like to ask, "Well, was it good for you too?"  LOL   It's sort of interesting how it take some people a while to realize they are playing alone, which is a good test of whether they are listening.