Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

these are all great suggestions and it's an interesting thread.

aside from everything that's been said:

a basic click track sound coming out of it's own dedicated output so you
can use it in time in a band context is of utmost importance to me because
I don't do solo looping. OR a midi clock output that will drive a simple
midi metronome.

I use an Boss RC-50 and it's midi clock output is not even stable enough
to drive a Boss DB-90 metronome. After 2 bars the metronome just stops.
The RC-50 does have a built in rhythm guide so the whole band can groove
together, but it is a stupid drum beat. They didn't fix that in the RC-300
either... boring Boss... they must think all loopers are solo artists. Or
they imagine that people will actually use those rhythm guides in a
performance... idiots!!!!

Teddy