Looper for minimal music

I would like to make some a rather experimental "kind of minimal music" thing with "phase shifting" and i am looking for a looper or a setting of different looping-devices to realise this. It's about recording a loop, copy it to another track and change it's tempo or do timestretching on it to bring it out of sync to the original loop. The whole thing would be mainly about copying one original loop and modify it a bit several times and let all the variations play simultaniously and free (unsynced and as independent tracks).
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phasing)

I already read a lot about all the loopers that are on the market (and also about the legends that are "out of stock") and i think none of them is really suitable because it is always something missing (multi-tracking, timestretching, tempo control of single tracks ...). So another idea is to bring different loopers in chain but i actually have no clear vision how to do that and what the best devices for that would be as i could maybe even combine their features in this solution.

I'm thankful for any advice... (maybe there is even a solution i never thought of like using ... instead of loopers. But it has to be a hardware solution - i don't want to use software)