freeloops.com

Hello, loopers! Before I even became a looper, I happened upon
freeloops.com, but I
didn't look at it, because I thought it was going to have a whole bunch of
Adobe Flash stuff (I
don't know where I got that idea). But today, I remembered the site I
found in late 2009 that I
never visited, just read about. This site freeloops.com has a forum (which
I didn't join;
Looper's Delight is the forum for all looping needs), but that is a
teeny-tiny, very forgetable part of
it. On the home page, Freeloops has a bunch of loop genres, some are
styles (like "pop
rock" "Latin" and much more), some are instruments (like "drum", "guitar",
and "keyboard"). On the
site, there are sound samples, available in mp3 and wav format. Some of
them are beats that you can
put in the background of a song, for example. They are categorized by
genre, instrument, and even
tempo of the beat, sometimes! They are free for anyone to use and to
sample, and it truly is another
looper's delight. Three different sites now! Looper's Delight for chatting
with other loopers,
Livelooping for reading the latest loop news and advice, and Freeloops for
downloading
prerecorded samples for your looper system.
Tyler Z