Re: Interface recommendations

The ZED R16 arrived a few minutes ago. It's in beautiful condition and
it's huge--it takes up half of my synth desk. It's got so many knobs and
features that it'll take me a while to learn my way around it--especially
considering that my next days off are two weeks away. Then I'll get to see
how it gets along with Logic and my computers.

I appreciate all of the great information you guys have taken the time to
provide here. Based on your comments, if this doesn't work out, I'll be
looking at something by RME or Focusrite.