Re: Expression/volume pedals

I've got three pedals in my setup: an IK multimedia stealth pedal, a
Roland EV5 and a M-Audio expression pedal. The EV5 is the nicest of
the three, but that's not saying much. I liked the pedals on my old
FCB1010 better. I would also be interested in hearing which expression
pedals people prefer.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com