Re: EFC-7 issues

Excellent idea. Somehow my multi-tester went MIA - have sent out a search party - my brother loves to borrow tools without asking... Meantime, I tried this test. I plugged in a standard keyboard sustain pedal (yup, into the footpedal jack!), and tried both long and short presses... the Echoplex acknowledged that something was wanting to happen, but it sure didn't perform a record function...

sound like brain damage? And if so, is there a schematic available anywhere?

gt