Re: SoftStep Nav Keys

Stefan,

Sounds interesting :)

I am on MacOS using Live9 - would your Max/MSP construct allow me to program the N/E/S/W pads to control Next or Prev Loop via a single pair of MIDI Note On/Off messages? Say, East and West would be Next and Prev Loop, and North and South could be Next and Previous <whatever I like> ?

Currently the best I can get with Notes is still full of pressure data, lots of repeated messages. I just want a single Note On and Note Off when I press those pads.

Phil :)