Re: 12step or softstep

Todd R, I know you do :) Just trying to help out the other Todd. Max can solve these problems too! Indeed, Brother, Per.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Todd (M),

I'm back at HQ now and checking out for you that the name of the
Instrument Channel Strip Inspector, that allows all kinds of
manipulation of a MIDI input/port/object, is the "MIDI Input" tab.
Simply select the Instrument Channel Strip on the right and look for
the "MIDI Input" tab in the lower centre box. This all refers to
working in the Edit window (rather than in "Layour" or "Perform").

Oh, and Max solves everything!

Amen...  :-)
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen