Re: Upper word limit?

Sounds facinating Ivodne!
The protocol is that anything goes unless Kim Flint says so. His decisions are always fair and always final and always expressed posthumously.

I suggest you try again.

Mark

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 8:34 PM, Ivodne Galatea <takas20@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi, thanks for replying

No, it was in the body of text, but it was reasonably long. It is the first part of an expansion of an ontology of looping, expressed as a taxonomy of 140 lines after about 20 lines of introductory text. Should I try again in chunks? I don't want to flood in a first posting or anything. What is the protocol?

Thanks

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com