Re: Looperlative LP1 CC# List

Facebook is where you find latest firmwares
https://www.facebook.com/looperlative/

On 16/08/2018 16:14, Dennis M wrote:
Hi Rob,

  the 1.38 manual would be great.  I searched online and couldn't find anything later than my 1.30.  Also, please send me any OS upgrades as well...I haven't played my LP1 in years and just dusted it off for a new project I wanted to work on.

Thanks!
Dennis