re: wierd question

--- "Rick Walker (loop.pool)" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com>
wrote:
> There is a very creative artist out of San Francisco
> whose name is Cheb I
> Shabbah who is doing a very cool blending of
> looping, Indian and
> MiddleEastern music.........i'd bet my bottom dollar
> that is what you were
> listening to.   He not only has a new record out but
> he also has
> a remix of the record out (I believe).

Also you can check out this record label:
http://www.sixdegreesrecords.com/
They´re a SF based company and they have a really
interesting catalog of world music (including Cheb I
Shabbah), my favorites on that label are those under
the Ziriguiboom label, really cool brazilian music
mixed with electronica.
Alex.