Re: Repeater: MIDI (was record CFC)

Mark wrote:

> Yeah, I had an X-15, and if you can get over the pink and gray silk
> screen, it's not a bad beast, especially for $60.

One word... spray paint!

> However, it comes
> back to the question of midi bank change.

> Only program number and CC.

I am completely unaware of midi... baffled by it really.  I mostly wanted

be able to que up and record loops/tracks with a single foot press
as well as  control feedback and/or levels with the expression pedals.

can you explain to a dummy what a midi bank change is?

Thanks!
-jas