Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

Andy,

Yes, of course in the latest version of the plug-in both the Quant state
and the Subcycles params are available to the host as plug-in params and
accessible in the Ableton "MIDI learn" state.

And that's great if you want to access Quant state as a continuous control
(attractive IMO, only 5 settings), and the Subcycles values as a
continuous control (not so attractive, 127 possible settings, only a
handful of which may be interesting at any given time).

I can set the CC range to a single value, say 16 for both min and max, and
can thereby call ONE value with the push of a button. But to go from there
to say 32 or 8 or 4 or 127 directly does not appear to be possible. Only a
single instance of the Sybcycle param is available, so assigning different
values to multiple instances is not possible. And as we've already
mentioned, direct access to a preset (for this example, a preset bank
containing various saved Subcycle settings) within a bank does not seem to
be possible either, whether via the host or direct MIDI.

Am I missing something here?

Best,

Phil :)