RE: Looper for minimal music

Again on the octatrack you can have one track that is, say, 17 (or 63) steps and another that is 16 (or 62), which means that they will go out of phase.. and you can stretch each track separatly.. and very soon (i hope) loop in the more standard way.... and  pitchshift, slowdown, distort, resmaple, retriger, use LFO's, filters, reverb, echo, phaser, flanger, bit reduse.. ..