Re: Survey: Echoloop + LG Users: Instant Multiply?

though perhaps not relevant to EchoLoop, I have nearly abandoned the use
of instant multiply in favor or strait multiply
 in Mobius, either tied to a next loop function, or as a stand alone
preset, Why, because it flows better for creation of song form, for
example: i create a short loop of content that I want to be part of a
longer loop and then simply overdub my new content while in multiply for
as many bars as I want to multiply by. before I'd hit instant multiply and
then go in to overdub and then out again, thats 3 switch presses whereas
the afore mentioned use of multiply as overdub is only two switch presses.
Once I got the hang of Multiply, it seemed the easiest way to elongate my
loops with out much tap dancing on an instant multiply function. 2 cents
for ya.
bill