Re: Survey: Echoloop + LG Users: Instant Multiply?

On 01/01/2015 18:11, bill walker wrote:
though perhaps not relevant to EchoLoop, I have nearly abandoned the use
of instant multiply in favor or strait multiply

Totally agreed, the EDP style  Multiply is what I'd use most of the time.

It's availalble in Echoloop in an exact reproduction,
slightly different in Mobius.

..and the LP1 Bounce feature is like the EDP Mult tied to Nextloop!
(called LoopCopy in EDPspeak)

andy

ps. in currently available hardware the Vox VDL-1 does a very good
Multiply as part of it's Resample feature.

pps. don't know about LP2