Re: New loop tool, sort of..stereo

I think I found that Scientific American article if anyone is
interested.  Unfortunately it's archived on their pay-to-download
section, though knowing which issue it's in may make it accessible at
your local library.

<http://www.sciamdigital.com/browse.cfm?sequencenameCHAR=item2&methodnameCHAR=resource_getitembrowse&interfacenameCHAR=browse.cfm&ISSUEID_CHAR=2AA69C4D-56CA-4FCC-A355-83E902C96FB&ARTICLEID_CHAR=FCF0925D-F268-4E72-A095-5FA384AA9E8&sc=I100322>

Eventually I'll get around to digging through my back issues to take a
look for myself, but for the time being, I'm 90% sure that's the
article.

Enjoy,
Todd