Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptops Confiscated...

I suppose this kind of comment is meant to be funny, right?

Sort of an elbow in the ribs for all the heads-on-straight skeptics to
chuckle knowingly over while gazing down upon all the credulous
ignoramuses...?

Or is it more of a "Let's all just have a good giggle and admit this
is silly!" kind of thing, meant to stem a growing discord?

Whatever the motive, it seems like either the most insulting kind of
argumentative dishonesty or the most simplistic possible refusal to
question any Official Story. Or in short, the first cast stone...

In any event, it's the first comment in this otherwise interesting (to
me, even if VERY OT) and so far serious thread to raise my hackles.
Care to take it back, Jeff? Otherwise, what WAS the point?
dc