Re: looping with albeton live

oh well, longer. i want to mean the app will have to be processing both patches during those 60 sec. and retaining enough ram for the two. tricky in a live situation. specially our poor macbooks, which need lots of ram for graphics. i commented since sjaak was advising how to save computational resources. i'm about to see the macbook fly when using mainstage, you can stop that fun fan! ...